Kathleen

Hi, I’m Kathleen Nightingale, CCHt.

Do you find yourself stressed out, stuck, and not clear on your next steps?

You may even be going from program to program thinking you’re finally on the right track, only to be disappointed.

The problem is that you’re too close to the situation to have the clarity you need.

The truth is that you have the answers within yourself, but you need someone to help you find balance, get results and keep you on track – with the right tools.

Kathleen specializes in helping burned out corporate professionals get unstuck and get clear on the next steps to their dream life. Check out Kathleen’s Linkedin profile HERE.

It takes using the subconscious mind – the most powerful part of your mind to get the results you crave. It’s like “revving up” your horsepower.

 

fullsizerender-1I wrote a book called Lose The Diet – Transform your body by connecting with your soul, which is the counter-intuitive way to lose weight, and it won four major awards.

I’ve also worked with many people over the years (both “virtually” and in-person through sessions and retreats), helping them to shift old patterns that were keeping them from achieving the results they were unable to get before.

The issues have included: Obesity, Bulimia, Women in Transition, PTSD, Caregiver Stress, Sports Performance, IBS, Smoking Cessation, Healing the Past, Entrepreneurial and Money Mindset, and more.

white-horse-1136093_1920

What Sets Me Apart From The Herd Of Coaches?

1. My expertise of analysis, which was honed by years of being the highest level analyst for a major bank.
2. I have intuitive gifts that allow me to see the complete picture of what’s going on in your life, so that you can have that “aha” moment that takes you where you want to go.
3. My experience as a Clinical Hypnotherapist provides the unique combination of looking at the conscious AND the subconscious levels of the mind.

Most coaches only work at the conscious level, and that’s only 13% of the mind. The subconscious mind is the other 87% and is a million times more powerful. So if you’re not working at that level, you’re totally missing the boat on making positive changes in your life.

I took the scary leap from corporate after 22 years with the same company, and pursued my dream of helping people live an authentic and happier life. I live on a farm with my husband, three goats, three dogs, two cats, a rooster named “Bruno” and four and a third horses.

My specialties: Career coaching, clinical hypnotherapy, life coaching, stress management, work-life balance, inspirational and motivational speaker.

My program is called the Mustang Mindset because the subconscious mind is where our “horsepower” is. It’s also about living a life of freedom, purpose and abundance.

I also combine guided meditation with horse therapy through relaxing retreats to lift your spirit, fill your soul, and get the clarity you need.

Book a Rapid Breakthrough discovery call with me today and let’s see where you’re at.